Sunflowers, Oregano, Alstroemeria, Sweet alyssum, Lion’s tail, Bee balm, Lantana, Lavender, Gloriosa daisy, Coneflower, Pincushion flower, Penstemon, Fennel, Aster x frikartii, Rosemary, Thyme, and Snapdragons.
What you’ll need:
Flowers, soil, water, marker, popsicle sticks and one pot to plant in.
- Prepare the soil in your pot by first pouring it in, then loosening it up with your hands.
- Dig a shallow hole in the soil where you want to plant your flowers.
- Carefully remove the flower from its container, or seeds from their package, and place them in the hole. Make sure to cover your seeds, or encircle your plant in more soil.
- Repeat steps 1 through 3 for each flower you want to plant.
- Once all plants are potted. Write the names of the flowers on popsicle sticks and put them in the soil next to the plant or buried seeds. That way when they bloom both you and the bees will know what they’re eating.