The Girl Scout Birthday is Saturday, March 12 and Girl Scout Week is Sunday, March 6 - Saturday, March 12. Show your Girl Scout pride with these fun and easy celebration ideas:
- Host a Milk & Cookie Reception to celebrate Girl Scouts. This could be at your troop meeting or following a worship service. Troops donate Girl Scout Cookies and milk for the reception and can sell cookies too. Make sure your table also has literature talking about joining or volunteering with Girl Scouts.
- Wear your Girl Scout uniform or a Girl Scout T-shirt to school to show your Girl Scout pride. Volunteers can join the fun too by wearing a Girl Scout pin or shirt to work or around the community.
- Sign up for summer camp. Check out all of the awesome opportunities.
- Take a hike. If your troop is meeting this week, use this opportunity to get outside. Juliette Gordon Low, the founder of Girl Scouts, loved the outdoors. Girls could begin earning their Naturalist legacy badge found in the Girls Guide to Girl Scouting. Girl Scout Daisies could start the Clover Daisy petal.
- Invite a friend to your next Girl Scout meeting.
Have fun with your sister Girl Scouts!