Thursday, January 30, 2014
Check out the Feb. 2014 Troop Program Ideas!
Each month between issues of The Golden Link, GSSJC offers younger troops some fun program ideas for their troop meetings, camping weekends and more! Visit thegoldenlink.org for a new Troop Program Ideas six times a year in February, April, June, August, October and December.
The February 2014 Troop Program Ideas is now available. Click here to access it or read below for a sneak peek at a fun recipe using Girl Scout Cookies for you and your troop to try!
FUDGY PEANUT BUTTER BALLS
Cookie season is here! But have you ever used Girl Scout Cookies to make a fun treat? Try this easy recipe for a new twist on Peanut Butter Patties at your next troop meeting.
24 Peanut Butter Patties Girl Scout cookies
3 T butter or margarine, melted
2/3 C salted peanuts, finely chopped
1. Place cookies in food processor or blender; process until fine crumbs.
2. Combine crumbs and butter; mix until well blended.
3. Roll mixture into one-inch balls.
4. Place peanuts in small narrow bowl; roll each ball in peanuts, gently pressing peanuts into balls.
5. Store in covered container in refrigerator until ready to serve.