Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Where's Daisy?

Good morning, Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy, and I have another adventure to share with you!

Your Council sure has been busy since January when the Girl Scout cookie sale started. I've had lots of fun meeting volunteers at the MegaDrop and meeting Girl Scouts at cookie booths.

There's just a few more days left to get your Girl Scout cookies before they're gone until next year! Before they're gone, I visited a spot that has TONS of cookies. Volunteer Kim V. was nice enough to let me visit - can you guess where I am?

Click the "Read More" link for a few more photo hints...





At this place, they had a mountain of Peanut Butter Patties! YUM! 


They also had a lot of cookie business going on - I helped out a little by learning how to use SNAP. Can you guess where I am yet?


I also met a new friend, Sophie, who loves Peanut Butter Patties as much as I do!

Have you figured it out yet? I visited a Cookie Cupboard!

 

My favorite part was getting to meet all the Girl Scouts and volunteers who stopped by to pick up Girl Scout cookies for their hungry customers.


But I also enjoyed getting a chance to share Girl Scout cookies with my new friends too.

Don't forget, if you still need a few boxes of Thin Mints for your freezer you can download the Girl Scout Cookie Finder app for your iPhone or Android or visit girlscoutcookies.org and enter you zip code to find a cookie booth near you!

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.