Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Where's Daisy?


Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy, back with another blog post!

I recently went on a fun adventure to Dallas with the Program staff. We attended the ACA National Conference to get some ideas, share our own and get ready for one of my favorite summertime activities. Can you guess what activity it is? Here's some hints:

1. See the lady I'm sitting with? Her name is Polka Dot! No, really. It is. Do you know where people have silly names like that? Then you know what we were planning...

2. Lisa and I tried out riding a four wheeler. Man, can those things go fast! Do you know where you can try one out yourself?

3. Once I returned home, I rushed off to find this brochure at the Council offices and start planning my own summer adventure.

Do you know what we were getting ready for? Leave your guesses in the comments!

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.

If you know what fun summertime activity Daisy is getting ready for and want to go to, click here to learn all about it!