During this week, GSSJC is inviting troops holding cookie booths to participate in a Cookie Booth Challenge. Troops are asked to decorate their booth emphasizing the 5 leadership skills gained through the cookie program and submit photos of their booths to email@example.com. Be sure to include the following subject line: Bling Your Booth entry. Submit 1‐3 photos of your booth. Deadline to submit entries is March 25.
Photos of troops’ booths will be considered for inclusion in upcoming Council publications and marketing materials...AND the members of first, second and third place troops will win one of three fabulous prizes, including a limited‐edition Thin Mint Bear from Build‐a‐Bear Workshop, a Girl Scout banner to use in parades, community events or at next year’s booth or a secret prize pack. The winning troops will be selected based on originality and creativity.
- Be creative with the product display (how the cookies are displayed, nutritional information)
- Display the Girl Scout logo or name prominently
- Show what the troop is going to do with the proceeds
- Display something that emphasizes the 5 skills (see below)
- The cookie booths must be held March 9‐17. There’s still time to reserve a cookie booth online!
- Digital photos with the troop’s number and a description of the booth must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following subject line: Bling Your Booth entry. Submit 1‐3 photos of your booth. Deadline to submit is March 25.
- Use poster board to make and display colorful signs that talk about your goals and objectives!
- Make a sign with the five skills
- The opportunities are endless! Be creative but above all else, BE SAFE!
Selling cookies teaches goal setting, decision making, money management, people skills and business ethics — aspects essential to leadership, to success and to life.