Monday, February 18, 2013

Where's Daisy?


Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy, back with another blog post.

February's been a busy month! I've been a lot of places and have lots of fun posts coming up. My new friend, Minnie, will have some to share too. Keep your eyes open - you never know where you'll see us around the Council!

A few weekends ago, I was invited to hang out with these Girl Scouts who are planning something really exciting for Juniors through Ambassadors to attend at camp in April. At this event you can enjoy some vintage adventures including treasure hunting, sandcastle building, a laser maze and lots more. They're excited to be working on this event, and I hope I get to attend - it sounds beary cool.

Can you guess which camp we're at and what event these Girl Scouts are planning?

(Need a hint? Check page 43 of your January/February 2013 Golden Link!)

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.