Here are eight fun activities you and your Girl Scout can do to celebrate:
|Click to enlarge|
- Talk to eight new customers about the Girl Scout Cookie Program. Tell them what your goal is and what you plan to do with the money you earn.
- Make a sign for your yard encouraging neighbors to buy Girl Scout cookies and put it out on Friday, February 8. (Follow your HOA’s rules for yard signs!)
- Write a short essay (350 words or less) about one of the five skills you’ve learned from the Girl Scout Cookie Program and email to email@example.com. The authors of the first five essays received will get a Girl Scout prize pack!
- Wear your Girl Scout cookie T-shirt, Girl Scout pin or Girl Scout vest to school on Friday, February 8 to let your friends and teachers know you’re proud to be a Girl Scout. (Follow your school’s rules for attire!)
- With a parent’s permission, decorate car windows, snap a picture and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The decorators of the first five photos received will get a Girl Scout prize pack!
Car decor must include:
- Mention of National Girl Scout Cookie Day
- Date: Friday, February 8
- Website for more info: girlscoutcookies.org
- Research online or in Girl Scout books to find the original Girl Scout cookie recipe, then make it. (Hint: check our blog archives!)
- Print out the coloring sheet located in our National Girl Scout Cookie Day Facebook album and color.
- Complete the Cookie Concessions Box craft in this post. (Click the image for easier viewing.)