Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Where's Daisy?


Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy. And guess what? I'm finally home! I had a beary great time with Darinee in Thailand, but it's always nice to be home - isn't it?

But I wanted to share a few more photos with you from my adventure halfway around the world.


Darinee and I did some fun sight-seeing around Bangkok. It sure was colorful! And look at that mountain of chocolate! I could bearly contain myself when I saw that.


Welcome to Watkhunying School! We visited some fourth grade students there who welcomed us with a classical Thai dance. 


Darinee brought along a "Flat Daisy" for Girl Guides in Thailand to color, and I got to meet several of the girls while they colored. I wonder if they'd trade uniforms with me? I love the blue!


I even met a group of Boy Scouts while I was at the school. They let me hang out with them for a bit - it was cool to learn about what they do!


Me with all the Girl Guides. I had a great time meeting them all!


So now I'm back home - with a few souvenirs. I hope you enjoyed seeing all the photos from my trip as much as I enjoyed sharing them! Now it's time to hibernate for awhile...but don't worry. I'll be back out visiting places all over the Council beary soon!

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.