Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where's Daisy?


Hi Girl Scouts! Right now I'm halfway around the world on an exciting trip with my friend Darinee from GSSJC's Community Outreach department (more to come on that soon!), but I wanted to share this with you.

The holiday season is a beary good time for service projects. GSSJC staff members participate in a service project at their December All Staff meeting each year. This year's project was to collect donations for Target Hunger in Houston. I helped gather up a few canned goods to donate before I left - I was excited to help out, even in the smallest of ways at this busy time of year.

So this week instead of guessing where I am, I'd love for you to share your own service projects with me! Ask your leader to visit GSSJC's Facebook page and post a picture of you or your troop working on your service project. I'd love to see what you're up to!

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.