Monday, December 17, 2012

Where's Daisy?


Good morning, Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy. I've been so busy on my exciting trip, I've bear-ly had any time to share it with you. Darinee and I spent a lot of time traveling to our location and got to see a lot of cool places. See if you can guess where we are!


After leaving the United States, the first layover we had was somewhere COLD! It was only 26 degrees and snowy here. This city is home to the well known St. Basil's Cathedral - do you know where I was?


During that first 10 hour flight, I got pretty comfortable and didn't want to put my shoe back on. Luckily my new friends I made on the plane to our next destination didn't seem to mind!


We didn't stay long at our next stop - a place in southeast Asia just one degree north of the equator! - but I quickly checked my email before we hopped on the next plane to our final destination.


We're here! After arriving, Darinee and I checked out Victory Monument in the city we'll be staying in. I sure am excited to meet some Girl Guides here! Do you know where I am?

More soon,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.