Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Where's Daisy?

Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy, back with another blog.

Last week I got the chance to go to a special event with some beary special Girl Scouts - girls who have earned the Gold Award to be exact. Here's one of them now! I just love making new Girl Scout friends.

We all got to participate in a fun activity to show people all over your Council how Girl Scouts make the world a better place by doing amazing Gold Award projects to better the community.

What event were we at? Here's a hint:


Can you tell us...where's Daisy? Leave your guess in the comments, and click "Read More" for more photos...




Does it look familiar? If you read the blog and follow us on Facebook, you probably know where we were! Here's another hint:


I had a great time riding along, but boy did my paw get tired from waving! Got it figured out yet?



I really enjoyed spending the morning with these Gold Award recipients! They're an impressive group of girls, and I hope someday you can join them too.

Until next time,
Daisy

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.