Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Where's Daisy?

I hope you heard the good news, Girl Scouts - I had so much fun meeting girls in San Jacinto Council Saturday at The B.I.G. Event that I've decided to stay for awhile. I'm beary excited!

Since I'm staying, I decided I needed to update my Girl Scout vest - you can see my new one in the picture to the right. What do you think?

Do you know where I would have had to go to get a new vest? I'll share a few more photos to help you out. Leave your guesses in the comments below!

While I was at this spot, I looked around and found some pretty cool Girl Scout items for sale. To keep connected with my family back in Savannah, I thought this new iPhone trefoil cover would be fun. And it comes with matching headphones - perfect for listening to my favorite campfire songs!



I really like these new Girl Scout car decals - there's one for every level and even volunteers.


Do you like my scarf?


Hey look - a book with my name on it!


I really wanted one of these new GSSJC Council shirts...but, well...you can see from the picture it's a little too big for me to wear. But maybe it will fit you - these looked great on everyone at The B.I.G. Event!

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.