Thursday, October 18, 2012

Where's Daisy?

Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy. You know what one of my beary favorite parts of being a Girl Scout is? Being in the great outdoors! What can I say? As a bear, I feel at home there.

I recently got to visit one of your camps - it was fantastic! What a great spot to enjoy some troop camping this year.

Can you tell from the photo which camp I'm at?


Here I am at the archery range.
And here I am by the canoes!

If you need a few more hints, click "Read More" for more photos. Those will be sure to give it away!


I met a new friend at this camp. I hear she leaves summer campers a fun
surprise on Fridays - I'll have to come back then!
YIKES! This slide is HUUUUGE!
But I was ready to take the plunge...

Daisy 
is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.