Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Where's Daisy?


Daisy here! School is back in session, and if your Council is like mine back home in Savannah...that means Girl Scouts is back in session too. Yay!

It's been beary busy here at GSSJC headquarters, so I haven't had much time to venture out lately. I've been spending a lot of time visiting a certain department in your Council to brush up on my Girl Scout knowledge for rallies - do you know which department it is?


After all that reading, the staff in this department stocked me up with stickers, lanyards and other fun Girl Scout goodies to share at rallies.

If you know what department I'm in, leave a comment below! Oh, and don't forget to tell your friends to join Girl Scouts!

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.