Monday, September 17, 2012

Where's Daisy?


Hi Girl Scouts! It's me, Daisy. I have a story to share...the other day I got a little hungry while hanging out at Council headquarters, so I wandered down to the Product Sales department to ask if they had any snacks to share. Maybe an extra box of my all-time favorite Girl Scout Cookie, Peanut Butter Patties?

One of the staff members said "Sure!" and showed me a special room they have in their office - and it was stocked FULL of yummy fall product items!

Do you know what this top secret room is called? They told me in January it will be filled with tons and tons of Girl Scout Cookies!

I was trying to decide which fall product item (your Council has some yummy new ones this year!) to try when I made a new friend:


Meet Fiona! She's in charge of the fall product sale this year, and she highly recommended the wasabi almonds. MAN, were they spicy! They made my tongue tingle, but they sure were good and fun to eat with a new friend. I think eating lots of those is how Fiona stays such a bright shade of pink.

If you know the top secret room, leave a comment!

I sure am having fun at your Council. I wonder if I really have to go back home to Savannah after The B.I.G. Event is over?

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.