Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where's Daisy?

This guest blog comes to us from a 'beary' special Girl Scout from Savannah, Ga. Meet Daisy! She'll be hanging out at GSSJC for the next few weeks, and we've assigned her some top secret missions while she's visiting. Check back often for updates and see if you can tell us - where's Daisy?

Hi! I'm Daisy. This is my first time ever writing on a blog, so bear with me as I figure it out. :)

If you're a Girl Scout, then you know 2012 is our 100th anniversary. That's a beary BIG birthday! I wanted to do something extra special to celebrate. 

My Girl Scout sisters in Savannah said San Jacinto Council threw a BIG party last year at the National Convention. When I heard about the BIG celebration you have planned for this year, I wanted to come see it for myself.

So here I am at the spot where this BIG birthday party will happen! Can you guess where in your Council I am?

I hope you'll join me at this BIG celebration. I hear if you buy a ticket before August 24, you can win some cool prizes too - a pizza party or even a beary special Girl Scout like me! Click on the word BIG anywhere in my post so you can grab a ticket and come.

That's all for now. I can bearly wait to see more of your Council!

Daisy is a lifetime member of Girl Scouts and grew up in Savannah, Ga. She loves hiking in the woods at camp, eating Peanut Butter Patties and making new Girl Scout friends.